.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, January 16, 2004

beeeeep!

So much for the Hed Hept-O-Quiz... Here's the Friday Five Instead.

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?

Nothing interesting, on the rare occasions I use one.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?

We don't have yearbooks in this country.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?

I almost certainly wouldn't, but only because I can't decide on what I would have.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?

No, I haven't.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?

"This is just for appearances, since he will live forever. And that's actually live, as in be alive and healthy and so forth. Now go away." Not exactly catchy, is it? Best I could come up with on short notice though.



"It is the responsibility of the sender to make sure the receiver understands the message." - Joseph Batten

click

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home