.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, January 26, 2004

beeeeep!

So This Is Thirty

Doesn't feel any different yet. But then, I was very well-fed yesterday and it hasn't worn off yet. And I've been roadtesting this zimmerframe of mine for so long now it seems almost like an extension of me...

Much, much more importantly, however, my PC finally came home. Upgraded with more memory and a bigger processor (and hopefully a fan that means it won't overheat anymore) it worked all weekend, which was nice. I guess we'll see if it's still in the land of the operational when I get back Thursday night.

Bloody Andover crap. I'd much rather be at home playing Knights Of The Old Republic or sorting out my music collection so I can transfer it onto my mp3 player.

And sleeping, of course. Always sleeping.



I think I've used this before, but who really cares?

"Personally I think birthdays and anniversaries are like menstrual cramps, a regular pain in the ass that’s somehow connected to birth." - Hugh Elliott, Standing Room Only weblog, September 30, 2003

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home