.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, January 30, 2004

beeeeep!

Strike it Rich With The Friday Five!

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

Call? I'd have difficulty speaking. When I get to the point where I can't stop speaking (or babbling, more likely) it would probably be... my mother? Closest family member and all that.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

Hard to say. Some serious computer upgrades maybe. If I can control myself for long enough, a house.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

Private health insurance for... someone. Someone who needs it. It's the first thing I thought of.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

If there's some sort of central distributes-money-to-lots-of-charities organisation, I'd give it to them.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

Yes, definitely. I guess I'd have to talk to an investment adviser at my bank about how.



"No one can earn a million dollars honestly." - William Jennings Bryan (1860 - 1925)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home