.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, January 05, 2004

beeeeep!

Stuff and Nonsense

Sometimes I really wish I had some goals, some ambitions in life. It would give me something to aim for. I suspect far too many people live their lives like this, wandering aimlessly from day to day with no 'purpose'.

Of course, I could be overstating things, as usual. Probably because it's Monday, and I have some of the usual tedious days ahead. Or it's because it's the New Year and this sort of thing is seasonal. Or because it will be my thirtieth birthday this month. Or... other reasons.

I vote for 'other'.



"Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television." - David Letterman (1947 - )

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home