.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, February 06, 2004

beeeeep!

Boldly Going Where No Friday Five Has Been Before

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Hard to say. But the best I can think of is answer 4.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?

Good question. Bad answer. ...Maybe parachuting. It's that whole "falling out of a perfectly good flying thing" thing.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)

About three or four. I'm dull.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?

A two-hour drive really early one Sunday morning, and what happened when I got there.

5. ... and what's the worst?

Taking into account that I'm a walking (internal) catalogue of my own failures and embarrassments, the fact that I can't remember any examples for this question probably means there aren't any.



"Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash." - George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)

click