.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, February 13, 2004

beeeeep!

Friday The Thirteenth!

1. Are you superstitious?

Not really.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?

Don't know anyone that extreme. I bet there's some good deadly avoidance stories amongst the Darwin Awards though...

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?

I don't know enough of them to have a favourite.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?

So many things seem to depend on luck, like my parking and reversing, so I guess I do, yes. Other people just seem to be struck with endless bad luck, too, so there's a good case for it. No, I don't have a lucky [whatever].

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?

Even if the stars and planets (other than Earth, obviously) effected us through gravity, they would, as Patrick Moore once pointed out, have about as much gravatic influence on us as a passing double-decker bus does. So no, it doesn't seem very likely. Although those horoscope descriptions of people by their birthsign can be oddly accurate at times...



"It is bad luck to be superstitious." - Andrew W. Mathis

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home