.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, February 20, 2004

beeeeep!

Last Time, On The Friday Five...

When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor?

Might have been the middle of last year. My asthma inhaler (which I hardly ever have to use) had gone out of date, so I went to get a new one.

2. ...went to the dentist?

I'm guessing a year ago. I recently got a make-an-appointment reminder.

3. ...filled your gas tank?

Tuesday evening. I have to fill it twice a week, and I do mean fill, from all the driving.

4. ...got enough sleep?

Last weekend. I always sleep badly when I'm in Andover; no matter what time I go to bed, midnight or three am, I always wake up several times a night and I'm always knackered the next morning.

5. ...backed up your computer?

Not recently enough, considering how it went belly up recently. I really should get a tape drive or something. If I lost my many years worth of accumulated stuff, I'd go completely round the bend. They'd have to lock me away from sharp things for forever.



"Go, and never darken my towels again." - Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977) (just because it's funny)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home