.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

beeeeep!

Nuthin' Doin'

Not much going on. Quiet weekend. Nothing Valentine-y came my way, as usual, and I've no idea if mine got to it's recipient. Bad timing, anyway, considering how stressful the weekend was for them. The fact that I didn't get one complaint about it means either a) it's not yet arrived or b) it got thrown straight in the bin and was not worth mentioning.

Perfectly understandable.

Otherwise... Back in Andover again. Should be watching the extended edition of The Fellowship Of The Ring on Wednesday. I've not seen either of the extended version yet, and I own none of the DVDs. I'm waiting for what I call the ForkLift Edition; probably fifteen DVDs in a box big enough to hold an Oliphant, with all three extended editions and every LotR documentary in the known universe on them.

I'll be at the Focus On Imaging show this Sunday, at the Birmingham NEC. Someone I know, a talented photographer, is there for the launch of her book. Yes, an actual book, printed and published and everything. I'm sure she'll sign my copy when I have it. Head on over to the AREM Publishing stand (I think it's stand C59) and say hi.



"I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks." - Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977), In the film A Night at the Opera

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home