.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, March 05, 2004

beeeeep!

Five Makes A Comeback

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

You really expect me to remember that far back? As an alternative answer, one of my first teachers was Mrs Collins, sister to Shirley Valentine actress Pauline Collins.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

I'm not sure I had a favourite. I know I watched some and made a special effort to do so, but I can't remember what they were.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

I would have to guess at Mark Taggart.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Frosties. You know what? They're gggrrrrrreat!!

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Not work.



"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." - Herb Caen

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home