.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, March 12, 2004

beeeeep!

"Get Multiplicated With Your Friday Five This Week!"

1. What was the last song you heard?

"God Is A DJ" by Pink.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Technically, The Return Of The King and... The Return Of The King. But, if we're just limiting ourselves to the cinema, it should be The Return Of The King and The Last Samurai. Otherwise, I also watched Equilibrium on DVD last weekend.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Sandwiches; some books on eBay; and a panini and coffee at Coffee Primo.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

Pay some cheques into the library; send off some stuff to my eBay buyers; see if I can get the small craters in my windscreen patched up; and watch the DVDs/play the games/read the books I don't get to watch/play/read during the week because I'm not at home.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

If we're including online conversations then that would be my boss, my mother, a good friend (online), and two people down in Andover. Not very inspiring or interesting, I'm afraid.



"Talking with you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out of body experience." - Bill Watterson (1958 - ), Calvin & Hobbes

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home