.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, March 01, 2004

beeeeep!

Nine To None

On Saturday, I came home from seeing The Return Of The King again to find my cat had broken her leg. It was horrible, hanging all loose and wobbly, and she kept on trying to walk backwards as if trying to find her leg so it could stop her. Thanks to a friend I managed to get hold of a vet that had a 24 hour service and I took her in. I was a little worried, as she's old, 17 or 18, and as been having the kidney problems that most old cats get eventually.

I rang up today and found out that, basically, it's the end of the line for her. She's too sick, really, for her to survive any sort of surgery or to recover from the injury, since the kidney disease has really taken hold now. It might even have made her bones extra fragile. We had thought she was looking a bit rough.

So I'll be paying her a final visit this afternoon, and then she will be gone.



....

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home