.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, April 16, 2004

beeeeep!

Friday Five, 7th February 2003

Since there isn't one this week, here's a blast from the past...

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?

A Crunchy Nut Cornflake breakfast bar thingy. Nowhere near enough. Oh, and 'Rocket Fuel' coffee... coffee + guarana = wake up fast.

2. What's your favorite cereal?

I guess that's Weetabix, with milk and brown sugar. Brown because it's got more taste and crunchiness to it.

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?

Properly out, as opposed to a snack or fast food: not very often at all. I would probably like to eat out more, if I had the right person(s) to go with.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?

I had a tuna melt panini, with a mug of mocha coffee (made with real Galaxy chocolate). I had it at the service station I always stop at one the way home (Warwick Services on the M40, if you really want to know). I might have more to eat in a bit, I'm feeling peckish now.

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?

I like the Hardwick Inn, near to Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire. The cooking is great, and they don't skimp on the portions.



"I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." - Steven Wright (1955 - )

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home