.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, April 09, 2004

beeeeep!

Good Friday Five!

1. What do you do for a living?

I am a computer programmer. Exciting.

2. What do you like most about your job?

The end of the day? Regular readers (I pity you) will know I really don't like much about my job at all. But I suppose it's that moment when something I'm doing finally fucking works and I'm rid of the thing. I like it when I can solve problems. But I also hate it when I can't.

3. What do you like least about your job?

Most of it, really, but the two top things right now are a) all the travelling and b) having to be responsible for important things working properly.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...

Things I've done haven't worked like they should and I have to make them work again, usually when I just think I've finally got it working right. Bloody annoying.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?

Does being one of the idle rich count? Otherwise... I guess writing. I seem to be passable at it, I just don't have the dedication to really work at some sort of cohesive 'product', for lack of a better word.



"Employ thy time well, if thou meanest to get leisure." - Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home