.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, April 22, 2004

beeeeep!

Infrequency

Damn. I should post more often. Especially when new people come a-visiting, this time via Pretty Girl in the Corner. More of Warrior Princess' readers?

Hello, whoever you are. I hope you found this place to be not that dull, and maybe you'll even return and read this message one day. If so, leave a comment. If you have a blog of your own, let me know and I'll put up a link. Thanks.

And you can all give me support for tomorrow morning, too. I have a dentist's appointment, and I don't have a lot of luck with them, like the time the guy decided it would be a laugh to get me injected and tear out my wisdom teeth without any warning or time to react. It was just oh, these'll have to come out *needle* *X-ray* *wrench* bye!.

Whoopee.



"DENTIST, n. A prestidigitator who, putting metal into your mouth, pulls coins out of your pocket." - Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914), The Devil's Dictionary

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home