.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, April 09, 2004

beeeeep!

Stressed

There are those who think I'm always laid back and calm about things. These are the people who have never seen me irritated.

I can get annoyed very easily, shouting at things that don't do "what they're supposed to do" i.e. what I want them to do RIGHT NOW DAMMIT! But it generally doesn't last very long... unless another thing irritates me some more, and it just kinda keeps on going for a bit. Too many annoying things in a row (other drivers on the road who are useless, yet another thing that doesn't "behave") can add up to make me very grumpy for a while. But even that doesn't really last that long.

So in the short term I get easily irritated even by little, pointless things, but they tend to get put into perspective rather quickly.

Why am I saying this here? Umm... Well, it's something to write, isn't it? It fills a space and tells you something about me too. Nothing all that interesting, but there you go.



"Speak when you are angry--and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret." - Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

click

3 Comments:

  • So in the short term I get easily irritated even by little, pointless things, but they tend to get put into perspective rather quickly.

    Go you! Dude, it's great to have a temperment like that. Bottling things up is not the way to go. LOL. Acting irritable for a while is a lot better than completely blowing up later down the road. Not that I would know anything about that or anything... *cough* When people realize their own pettiness, it's a beautiful thing.

    Nothing all that interesting, but there you go.

    On the contrary, it's quite intriguing. Learning about different people is always fascinating, to me at least.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 18, 2006 11:59:00 pm 

  • Oh, I'm perfectly capable of bottling for later detonation, believe me. It's just that I'm usually irritable all the time instead ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 18, 2006 11:59:00 pm 

  • LOL. Smooth. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:00:00 am 

Post a Comment

<< Home