.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, April 15, 2004

beeeeep!

Thumb Twiddling

No, it's not some sort of kinky reference.

It's been almost a week, so I thought I'd better post something.

The Easter weekend was just great. Lots of sitting around, watching DVDs and playing Knights Of The Old Republic. Lightsabers and Jed! And lightsabers! Great fun. I've actually got somewhere, strolled my way through every planet and made it to the final world and the close to the Big Bad Place. Almost fifty hours of total gameplay so far, according to the save files. Groovy.

Watched The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen again, which was a laugh. Not knowing the original, I'm probably saved from having to splutter at everything the movie got 'wrong', which can only be a good thing. Watched more episodes of 24 as well, provided on video via a complicated postal system. That show kicks ass.

Best thing is, I had the day off on the Thursday. I went out briefly just around lunchtime, and then the next time I left the house after that was on Tuesday to go to work. Eeexcellent.

And now I'm back at work, and down in Andover, this time working Wednesday to Friday instead of the normal Tuesday to Thursday. Which means the extra excitement of driving home on a Friday afternoon/evening. Just fucking great. What fun.

And I have to take my car in for an overdue service-and-MOT combo on Saturday. Not very interesting, but then that describes this whole entry, really, doesn't it?



"It's only kinky the first time" - a T-shirt

click

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home