.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, May 16, 2004

beeeeep!

"...Cos I'm Not Sleepin'..."

So, I was on the net till about two a.m. last night, or rather morning. I turned off to go to bed and... I wasn't tired. At all. So I watched some season one episodes of Angel till about five a.m., which was when I first yawned. I got up at half eleven this morning. Feels almost like I've had no sleep. And now my left eyebrow is twitching, a sure sign of tiredness.

It's the eyebrow twitching that got me writing, by the way. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Good to be watching that first season again. I Will Remember You and Hero were particularly great. And the two-part Faith story as well, good stuff. I always liked Faith.

Or as I call her... Faith-ah-Faith-ah-Faith-aaaaaaah.

Hmmm. Possibly said too much there...



"You just gotta have Faith" - George Michael

click

3 Comments:

  • I've only ever seen a couple episodes of Angel, but I liked what I saw. I've been looking at the boxsets. Do you think it'd be wise to buy them?

    Or, more specifically (and less maniacally) the first season? The only eps I saw were quite recent. Are the earlier seasons as high quality as the later stuff?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:51:00 pm 

  • I'd say it's worth a go. Maybe you could find episodes in your local video shop? Watch the first few eps and maybe buy the rest if you like them. Or borrow them from a friend if they have them.

    As for now->later quality-wise, like most things it generally improves.

    Give it a try:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:52:00 pm 

  • Thanks!

    I love knowing there's a whole really cool show out there that I've yet to experience fully. At some point, probably in the distant future, I'll get around to it. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:52:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home