.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, June 10, 2004

beeeeep!

Longer Week Than Usual

So, as I found out at the beginning of the week, I have to go into London tomorrow to deal with one of our payroll customers. Stupid bastards did not back up one of the client PCs so I have to go set Progress and everything else back up again.

The time of 10:30 got arranged without me knowing, so I'm having to stay down here in Andover for an extra night, in order to catch the train from there into London. Overall it will be quicker, at least with regards to the trains, but it also means I'll be driving back home on a Friday again.

Oh joy.

But then, I do have Firefly back, so it's not all bad. Plus, I have season two of Alias on DVD now as well. I caught maybe half of it before I missed too many episodes because those Five fuckers moved it on so late on a Sunday night I kept forgetting about it.

Also coming in the post... DVDs of A Fistful Of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. Nice.



"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it" - The Man With No Name (Clint Eastwood), A Fistful Of Dollars

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home