.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, July 08, 2004

beeeeep!

Dream A Little Dream

So, seems I dozed off after my alarm turned off this morning, and actually had a dream I remember. This never happens to me, so I thought I'd record it for, well, something. Not prosperity, unless I can make a profit from it.

We were going out. We were taking bottles of water... but one of them had a hole in the side, the water just streamed out in a little jet. I tried another one; the same happened. I tried a few more, and eventually there was one that didn't leak. So we took that one.

Hardly profound, I know, but there you go. And I have a very good idea what it pertains to, too.

No, I'm not going to tell you.



"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives." - William Dement

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home