.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, August 13, 2004

beeeeep!

Friday Haiku

These are the second versions... I lost the first ones when my currently shite net connection lost them.

My handbrake broke on
The way to work this morning.
It is all fixed now.


When will we move house?
I don't know; could be this month
Or maybe the next.


Doing nothing at
Work again; and maybe no
Working at all soon.




click

4 Comments:

  • Umm... what is a handbrake?

    The only handbrakes I know of are on bicycles.

    Do cars over there have some sort of nifty handbrake gadget of which I know nothing, or am I just missing an obvious translation? :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 17, 2006 8:55:00 pm 

  • I think you might know it as a parking brake... y'know, the lever between the front seats that you pull and lock when you park the car or stop at a junction for a long time? I'd say 'the one behind the gear stick' but I can't guarantee you have one of those in your car...

    Good for doing those nifty 360-degree turns we see in movies, too, if you know how to do them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 17, 2006 8:55:00 pm 

  • Oh... I know what you're talking about now!

    I'm horrible at knowing anything having to do with cars. Actually, I'm horrible at knowing anything related to mechanics in any way. Heh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 17, 2006 8:55:00 pm 

  • I only know how to drive the things! Oh, and fill up the oil and water. And check the tire pressure. But that's it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 17, 2006 8:55:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home