.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, August 20, 2004

beeeeep!

Impediment

As far as I am concerned, every part of this day from when I had to get up this morning up to around 11pm tonight is in my way. Travelling around, being at work, doing work, going home, going out to my RPG club; all of it is preventing me from getting to 11pm as soon as possible.

I only want to go to the club to see about getting my external USB hard drive (for backup) that someone there got for me, and (hopefully) get a copy of the CD writing software I don't have since I uninstalled it when the last Windows Update screwed it up. The actual role-playing can go fuck itself.

Why 11pm? I hear you ask. Because with any luck I'll get to talk to someone around that time that I need to talk to about stuff... if they actually go online, that is. They haven't for most of the week, or at least not at the same time as me.

Bah.



"It is a common delusion that you make things better by talking about them." - Dame Rose Macaulay (1881 - 1958)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home