.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

beeeeep!

Turned Out Nice Again

Just to be extra boring, I have to mention the weather.

The weekend was lovely, by which I mean very sunny and very, very hot. There was the occasional breeze, though, so it wasn't all bad.

Yesterday was like karmic weather: all the bad to balance the good before it. Grey, dark, muggy and filled with extremely heavy rain. I felt my car do a bit of aquaplaning a few times on the way down to Andover; scary. Then there was the couple of times that my windows suddenly misted up for no apparent reason. Maybe I went from a region of cold air to one of hotter air or something. All in all, not fun.

Today it started grey and cold but now it's sunny again.

It's freaky, but everything points towards this being the state of affairs from now on. Weird weather will now be the norm.



"Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn't start a conversation." - Kin Hubbard (1868 - 1930)

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home