.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

beeeeep!

Ready? Steady?

Everything is ready to go. Whether we are remains to be seen.

Hopefully tomorrow it won't rain, nothing will get broken or lost and, most importantly, all our stuff will actually fit in the new house... somehow.

Wish us luck.



"A house is no home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body." - Margaret Fuller (1810 - 1850)

click

1 Comments:

  • Packing really sucks, but I'm quite partial to the unpacking. I love the chance to decorate anew. (Is anew a word? I think it is, but I'm too lazy to check. :P )

    Moving takes much work, though, which is just not very fun. Yes... I have decided to state the obvious. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 17, 2006 8:52:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home