.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, September 16, 2004

beeeeep!

Squeezing It All In

We moved out and in yesterday... took from about nine a.m. to around two p.m. to get it all in the lorry. In the meantime, we were waiting for confirmation that the money had moved from the buyer to us... Which took most of the day, from eleven a.m. to about four thirty. Don't really know why, though the buyer gave us reasons that may or may not be correct.

First time I've actually been inside, it was. It was deceptively larger than it seemed from outside... but still smaller than our (now) old house. We're fitting it all in, though, somehow... mostly by getting rid of things we don't think we'll need. We were unloading and shifting and moving and partly unpacking (bed assembly mostly) till about midnight... then it was time to collapse.

Getting everything to fit in my room has been... interesting. But my computer all fits, and is working okay... and yes, the phone line works a treat. Fastest net connection my 'puter has seen in months. We're both very happy.

Broadband soon, hopefully. Yummy.

I'm really tired. All this moving and placing and arranging stuff wears me out.



"Aaaarrghhh...." - Me, resting after a long day or three

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home