.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Sunday, October 17, 2004

beeeeep!

Problematic

Like most people, I have problems. And sometimes, my problems can seem to be bigger or worse than they normally are. This does not make me happy.

But then, of course, I get reminded that I know people with bigger problems. Real problems. It makes me feel petty, and stupid. It reminds me that things could be so much worse. This doesn't make me any happier, though, as then I just feel bad for them and wish I could help more, or at all.

Feeling unable to significantly help someone you care about is the worst feeling.



"Complain to one who can help you." - Yugoslav Proverb

click

2 Comments:

  • Your problems are real, and they matter just as much as everyone else's.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:09:00 pm 

  • Compared to some, they are petty. Trust me on this. If only because after a few days they don't seem as bad, whereas these others get worse and worse.

    Basically, I winge. These others suffer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:09:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home