.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

beeeeep!

Weekend Stuff

So I managed to get broadband sorted out, but when I plugged my wireless access point back in yesterday it all went to hell and no longer works. No idea why; hopefully my tech support friend will be able to figure it out while I'm away. My mother can always 'blackmail' him into doing it by saying she needs it; that usually seems to work better than me just asking.

Nice to have a decent laptop too. I suffered with the antiquated lump I was using for too long.

And good fun on Sunday too, meeting up with some friends and meeting a few famous sci-fi/cult celeb types.

I also have Anduril to hang on my wall... once my room is properly fully furnished and sorted out, anyway. It's large, it's heavy, it's shiny - niiiice.



"He who lives by the sword, will eventually be wiped out by some bastard with a sawn-off shotgun." - Steady Eddy

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home