.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

beeeeep!

Gym'll Fix It

So I went to my gym induction today. I was kind of expecting a simple walkaround but ended up doing a full session instead, which made me late back to work.

It was kind of tiring, obviously, but the method of "exercise then cool down" every time made it less bad than it could have been. I'm sure the stretches helped too. I did the bike, rowing, crosstrainer and treadmill, followed by some sort of ab wotsit that was easily the worst of the lot. I'm rubbish at situps.

But, bonus: no drowning when you get tired, like with swimming.

But I actually did feel quite good afterwards. I'm sure it was mostly just from having done the exercise, but I think part of it was from having got off my ass and made myself do it.

Back there for a proper session tomorrow evening.



"The only way to feel better about yourself is to go out... and do it." - Susan Jeffers

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home