.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

beeeeep!

Mixed

I don't like that there's distrust and doubt and scepticism in my mind now. I don't like seeing the past in a new light all the time. I don't want to see those things that way, to see if they are other than they seemed.

I also don't like the way that this new viewpoint becomes so fragile when faced with new eventualities of the same, that in spite of my supposed strength on this matter it seems so easy to put it aside.

What I really don't like, though, is that it doesn't go away, that it lingers and colours my every perception of the matter foremost in my mind, when I wish it would not.



"Don't look back in anger, I heard you say..." - Oasis

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home