.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, November 19, 2004

beeeeep!

Snow Fun

So, it's snowing back up north. Wasn't too bad driving back home through it last night, but this morning I had to be more careful, with all the ice and snow. And I was... mostly.

Until a particular back road turned out to be so icy I had to stop, and leave my car. Fortunately, it wasn't too far to work... two hours walking along icy pavements. So now I'm in the office, killing some time before I decide to head back home. Get into the centre of Sheffield somehow, then train to Chesterfield maybe. Not sure what from then.

Bugger.



"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water." - Carl Reiner

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home