.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, December 16, 2004

beeeeep!

Sex You Up

Marnie suggested the other day I write about sex to increase the post count even more. So I'm wondering what effect the following paragraph will have, just as a little experiment...

SEX SEX NAKED BLONDE SEX SEX NAUGHTY NURSE SEX SEX WHIPS AND CHAINS SEX SEX CELEBRITY VIDEO SEX SEX BIZARRE SEX SEX

I'll leave it on for a week and then delete the text next Thursday. In the meantime, how many more hits will I get?

Stay tuned to find out!


And, just to finish up... I like sex. I lean towards womenfolk. Thanks for listening.



"Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at." - Jimmy Demaret

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home