.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, December 20, 2004

beeeeep!

Talk Of The Village

So, apparently, I was recently a topic of conversation in our local pub, which is about two hundred yards away from our house. See, I have to park in the pub car park because there's no space anywhere else. But this is not the reason I was brought up. No, it's because I don't wave and smile and say hello to every stranger I see on the way to and from my car.

So I'm expected to make greetings to everyone despite how many heavy bags I might be carrying, how in a rush I am, and how generally irritated by other things I am, am I? Otherwise they may think I'm being standoffish or something.

Well, I'm usually either busy, or I'm annoyed, so I don't care. Bloody yokels.



"This is a local shop. For local people." - League Of Gentlemen

click

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home