.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, December 13, 2004

beeeeep!

Twelve Days

Not long till Christmas. First one in the new house.

Where has the year gone? I know that a lot of people out there are saying the exact same thing. But it's really been a blink-and-you-miss-it year, this one. It's lingered long enough to cause problems for some, though. Not counting that whole 'world' situation I don't really comment on much. There's always things happening there, apparently.

We have a new cat, by the way. Except she's an old cat, as in she belongs to the people who used to live in the house. Exciting stuff.

Uh oh. I'm one step away from all those people who have personal websites that they use entirely for pictures and stories about their cats. Strange lot they are.



"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function." - Unknown

click

3 Comments:

  • They just left their kitty?

    LOL... *drum roll leading up to Marnie's embarrassing admition* When I was in 5th grade, I had a website devoted entirely to my cat. In fact, it was from the point of view of my cat. I cringe whenever I think about it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:55:00 pm 

  • That is....kinda scary.

    Have you got the link? ;)

    And no, they didn't leave her, I think they couldn't look after her anymore or something, so we said we would look after her instead.

    P.S. How old is someone in 5th grade? I have no clue...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:55:00 pm 

  • LOL... Damn straight it's scary. It's actually still online somewhere, but I'd rather die than give anyone the address. :D I just don't have the heart to delete it...

    In 5th grade I was 10. I think.

    And I'm glad they found someone to look after their cat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:55:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home