.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

beeeeep!

Filling In A Space

I don't seem to have much to say just at the moment.

This working from home lark has it's compensations. Like watching things on video or DVD when there's no actual work for me to do. A few old episodes of Farscape, the first ep of Desperate Housewives just to see what it was all about, and the film The Others. I managed to grasp the twist in the tale just before they revealed it, which makes a change; I'm usually a lazy viewer.

Pretty much everything else is just plodding along the same as usual.

As a new thing to comment on, I am in fact beginning to seriously think that it would be a good idea to, y'know, move out. I've heard people actually do that in, like, real life. Allegedly.



"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving." - Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809 - 1894)

click

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home