.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, January 10, 2005

beeeeep!

Gym'll Miss It

Having to unpack a load of stuff from the office out of my car into the flat in Andover took just long enough that it was too late to get to the gym. I finished just before quarter to nine... by the time I'd have got in there I'd have had to leave because they close at ten.

Bah.

And I've been feeling very down all afternoon while driving. Painful truths are, well, painful. Me and the universe, we're not talking. I'm very disappointed.



"Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love." - Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Northanger Abbey

"Year, n. A period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments." - Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914), The Devil's Dictionary


click

2 Comments:

  • Ack!

    You can't just stop talking to the universe!

    And how dare you cross out the friendship quote! :P

    I sincerely hope your mood has improved, and if it hasn't, I hope it will soon. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:49:00 pm 

  • It has. mostly. Which is a good thing, even if the cause still lingers at the back of my mind, much as it will until the stars go out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:49:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home