.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Monday, January 31, 2005

beeeeep!

Long Week

So, the long week of dullness begins.

In Andover Tuesday night till Saturday morning, but working there Wednesday to Friday. Then over to Tonbridge in Kent on Saturday morning, probably early morning, to work on moving someone's Progress system from their old server to their new one, and all the headaches that entails. There from Saturday to some as yet unknown time on Monday - yes, Monday - so I can be there when all the people arrive and try and use the thing. Then (hopefully) back to Andover to work there Tuesday to Thursday as usual, then back home Thursday night.

What the hell I'm going to be doing over the weekend when I'm not working is a complete mystery to me.

Joy.



[insert witticism here]

click

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home