.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, February 17, 2005

beeeeep!

[insert title here]

Yes, this is one of those times when I mourn not having enough going on for me to post about.

Something I can talk about: got our new digital widescreen TV, VCR and DVD player for the lounge last weekend. Damn me it was good to watch one of the films I've been waiting to see on that big screen! Unfortunately it was too windy for the aerial man to sort our TV aerial out so we can (hopefully) receive digital TV. And since he'll be putting an aerial socket in my room at the same time, I won't have to put up with using the rubbish portable aerial anymore.

Down side? Having to take everything off my desk and then take it to pieces so that the guy can actually get to the corner of the room he needs to get to.

On another note: my new router makes that whistle too, it's just that it's a bit quieter and much easier to ignore. So, good and bad.

Oh, and good luck to Jen. Hope that thing works out for you. Sending positive waves your way, baby.



"Ruf ruf! That's my other dog impression" - Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home