.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

beeeeep!

Dull And Duller

For the second week in a row, I have nothing to do this evening. Normally I'm out doing geeky things (role-playing, to be specific) but, like last week, no game. Last week wasn't so bad, I had a book to read, but this time I don't and there are no films on at the cinema I particularly want to see, yet again. And since I'm in Andover, that means an evening spent with only my laptop and the internet for company. Oh, and my mp3 player too.

Gripping, eh?



"Boredom is a finicky creature, never around when you need it, and always popping up when you want it the least." - Lewis Ward

click

3 Comments:

  • So laptop and World Wide Web is not good enough?
    *just teasing*

    What are you doing when you go out role playing?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:37:00 pm 

  • At the moment, playing an RPG called "SLA Industries", set in a dark future world ruled by a huge corporation that basically owns everything. They have agents that go out and do missions for them (the players) and they sometimes get to appear on TV as they become more and more famous and get sponsorship deals. Bread and circuses stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:37:00 pm 

  • Ah ok, I was just curious because I'm pretty clueless as to role playing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:37:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home