.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

beeeeep!

Boring News Update

I've been watching season 5 of Angel on DVD, and it's very good. Lots of comparions between Angel and Spike going on; it's funny how Spike seems at his best when he is most put upon, when he's been laid low. Various cool things going on, the funny Harmony-centred episode, and plot development aplenty.

Saw "You're Welcome" on Monday, featuring the return, sadly not for long, of Cordelia. Put tall, dark and broody back on the right path (leading to that fantastic "I know who I am - I'm Angel" moment) and then, alas, left forever. Just left me wanting to watch more. But instead I had to leave to go to Andover. I really didn't want to go.

And now I'm here, and between the moments when I have something to do are long hours of boredom as I try and find something to do to keep me vaguely occupied.

I have some forms to fill in, including a security questionnaire, in order to get a proper pass to the new site. It features some stupid questions, such as "have you ever plotted to overthrow the government?" or words to that effect. Of course, anyone plotting to do so would just say "no" to that question so what's the point of it? It's like thinking that terrorists wanted by every country on the planet will travel around on planes under their own names. Not gonna happen.

Looks like the Hitchhiker's Guide movie is going to be absolutely awful, by the way. Disappointing.



"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it." - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home