.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

beeeeep!

Redecorating

Not all that much of it, admittedly, but I have. Dropped a few blogs that weren't up to much anymore, clipped a few things here and there. Nothing exciting. But it's something to blog about, eh?

Oh, and I've got over 2200 hits on my meter now. Woo. Go me.



"My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to death. One or the other has to go." - Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

click

5 Comments:

  • Aww... It's so sad seeing a line through it.

    ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:31:00 pm 

  • Yeah... :-/

    I thought it was the best way of keeping it and marking it as "not much going on" at the same time.

    Hopefully we'll still see an update or two on occasion ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:31:00 pm 

  • Hehe...

    Yeah, I don't know. I've been tempted to write a couple times, but I just can't seem to find the time to actually do it.

    I'm even having trouble keeping up with my email. LOL

    But there will be some form of update at some point of my LJ, especially since I have so many people bugging me to do it. I was hanging out with my friends last night and got berated, "What am I supposed to read now that you've stopped writing, bitch?!" :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:31:00 pm 

  • The perils of popularity ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:31:00 pm 

  • LMAO

    More like the perils of SPAM mail, work, and absent-mindedness.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:31:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home