.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, June 24, 2005

beeeeep!

New Look!!

Seems Blogger decided to mess with my template a bit, making the text of my posts bigger than I'd like. So, here we are with a new template.

Hopefully I won't miss the old look too much. And the handful of people who read this thing won't either. I can always alter the colour scheme a bit later.



"Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change." - Andre Gide (1869 - 1951)

click

2 Comments:

  • I like the color scheme, but grey is one of my fave. colors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:28:00 pm 

  • I played with making the edge bits black, kind of like it was before, but it didn't quite look right. Maybe I've just not tweaked it properly, I don't know. If I can get it to work as I'd like, I may make it a permanent change.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:29:00 pm 

Post a Comment

<< Home