.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Friday, October 14, 2005

beeeeep!

Meltdown

I noticed yesterday the air conditioning in the server room did not seem to be working. This tends to be a bad thing, since if it stops working the machines will seriously overheat. By the time I left, though, I had forgotten...

...and now, this morning, I get told they did indeed overheat and shut down. Or rather, break. Engineers will be sorting out the air con today, hopefully, and then we'll find out if the servers are okay or broken in some way.

Ummm... whoops.



"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila." - Mitch Ratcliffe

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home