.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, November 10, 2005

beeeeep!

Man Flu

I thought I had a cold. Then I thought I had "flu", which is basically just a bad cold. Now it's definitely flu. Blocked nose, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, slight headache, general 'bad' feeling.

Some would say it's just man flu, and maybe they're right. Certainly men react to illness differently from women, but then men and women are different, right? All kinds of reasons why that should be the case. And it's not like I'm staying in bed, all wimpy and pathetic. Even after a night of little sleep I got up at the usual time and am now here at work as normal. Sure, I'm complaining, but that's normal when you're ill.

I doubt I'm helping my "I'm not being pathetic with man flu" case, but who cares. No one can doubt that I am actually ill. How ill I am is a relative issue; maybe I've not got it as bad as some, but that's true for anything.

I'm rambling. So that's not changed at least.



"Uuuurghhh...." - Me, waking up this morning

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home