.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

beeeeep!

Work, Work, Work?

I should find out tomorrow morning about the job, and how much I'm getting paid too, if I have got it.

I'm trying to work up my enthusiasm. Sure, getting a new job this quick makes it easier - I don't have to go looking for more or do any more interviews - but it's change, and effort, and a new place and new people, and no doubt I'll actually have to work (and think), and it will almost certainly involve having to wear a shirt and tie every day.

The fact that it's going to be alot more money if I do get it doesn't seem to be much consolation.

I know I'm being a little stupid - sadly, everyone has to work and get paid - but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

But, I repeat myself.



"The human race is faced with a cruel choice: work or daytime television." - Unknown

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home