.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Thursday, March 23, 2006

beeeeep!

Dah Bien-Hwa

That's Mandarin for 'big change', by the way. The benefits of a Firefly education.

So, I've activated Blogger comments for all my posts, all the way back to the beginning. I've also, get this, gone and transcribed all the Squawkbox comments over to the Blogger comments. This is because the Squawkbox ones are dodgy at best, and the site keeps dropping off the radar. And it'll be closed down at the end of the year. So I thought it best to dump the stupid thing now.

A side effect of this is that I've gotten a look at a whole lot of my past posts. There's all kinds of stuff back there on the old shelves. Quite a few quizzes. Some maudlin drivel. Highly appropriate song lyrics. Poetry and haiku and songs, oh my. Oddly, quite a bit of commentary on then-current affairs and such. I don't really do that anymore; maybe I should again?

It's been kinda fun, actually.

Anyways, enjoy the new comments thingy. The old one will linger around for a bit till I'm sure everything has been swapped over.



"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)

click

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home