.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

beeeeep!

Back In Black

I finally got my car back today, after almost six weeks. Finally, all the parts they needed arrived and got installed. And amazingly, unlike last time, it had fuel in it too.

But then, I go to Enterprise to give the hire car back and the place is shut with no one there and no message left half an hour before they shut. Turns out they'd gone somewhere and couldn't (or wouldn't) make it back, so I had to leave the key with the car selling people who's site the Enterprise place is situated on.

Bloody useless all round, really. And my car feels really odd to drive now.



"Never invest you money in anything that eats or needs repairing." - Billy Rose

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home