.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

After The Beep     Officially Discombobulated©
The text running across my forehead....

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

beeeeep!

Black Cat = Bad Luck?

Had just left work. Car shudders and stops. Does not restart.

Breakdown guy tries it and says "it's the timing belt."

Bugger. When that goes, it's expensive and tricky to replace, and as the engine shakes to a halt after it breaks important parts can get damaged. Like the valves and stuff.

So, more expense and inconvenience. Bah.

P.S. My car is a black Ford Puma, hence 'black cat'. I call my car "that jinxy bitch" now. And not affectionately, neither.

P.P.S. The timing belt was supposed to have been replaced a while back, but both me and the mechanic who said he'd do it forgot. Double bugger.



"It is bad luck to be superstitious." - Andrew W. Mathis

click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home